As I've said before, I love October and I adore Halloween; it's a great time for fun stuff like horror movies, creepy books, and scary monsters. Now, there are many people out there who share this love and they have all kinds of cool information in their blogs about all that makes this time of year so much fun. In this spirit, I've entered the Halloween Blog Hop and I'm inviting you to check out the blogs and like those that give you the best goosebumps. If you have spooky stories, books, or movies you'd love to share, get your blog on the list!
Here are the rules:
1) Add your blog to the list below.
2) Over the Halloween weekend (October 28-31) visit as many of the other blogs listed below as you wish.
3) Be sure to mention your favorite monster movie or book and your Halloween costume this year.
4) If you like the blog, follow it!
5) Grab the badge here and stick it on your blog for a few weeks to spread the word! (If you scratch it, it smells like pumpkin).